FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who we all are
Thread: Who we all are
View Single Post
Old Jul 27, 1999, 10:54 pm
Punki
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
Hey bokich, congrats on reaching member. You are already light years ahead of me with that great airport list. Thank you, thank you, thank you. (Hit him/her up (via e-mail) for a copy it is great!!!!!!!!!!

Scott and Shadow. Thank you for telling your stories and welcome to my fellow Washingtonians. When I watch the weather channel during weeks like this I remember why I live here. (Also think about it a lot in the winter. ) Hope you guys show up for at least part of the Seattle Get Together. (I also fly to Portland almost every Wednesday and other days on demand).

Dimples, Doesn't sound like you have a strong Northwest background, but don't worry. In a heart beat we adopt and adore folks who laugh and/or smile enough to show their dimples. As Bob Barker says, "COME ON DOWN!!!"

I love these posts and heartily invite everyone to join in. Getting to know Webflyers and actually meeting them is too cool. Folks who fly this much are always either totally terrificly briliant and wonderful enough to be amazing, or completly crazy and wonderful enough to be entertaining, or just plain wonderful and fun....and in all cases extremely nice. Join in!!

It's a good place to be.