FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Whole Body Scanners Opt Out Stories [merged]
Old Nov 15, 2011, 9:53 pm
Brewfangrb

Originally Posted by BiPolarMoment
Yeah I was about that far before I realized what was going on--I have no excuse for going through with it unless you count the 4 hours of sleep. I'll know better next time though and make sure it doesn't even get that far.

I'm still a little dumbfounded that the agent(s) didn't mention anything about the purpose for switching lines--the experience at the regional airport was very clear about what they were asking me to do. I know it's likely related to the volume of passengers but it doesn't give me any solace recognizing that.
Not all. Not everyone is a frequent flier. And until the casual fliers really start to fight this, the TSA will just put up with the "troublemakers". It's when the masses resist that they're going to have problems.

This is how you learned more and now know more for the next time. Always remember, they will are trying to tell you "it's to allow you to fly safely". For 98% of these folks, it's a job and that's it. Your fellow passengers are your best defense against in-air attacks than the TSA will ever be.