FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Are you *really* committed to our fight against the TSA? (Probably not...)
Old Nov 12, 2011, 6:07 pm
Brewfangrb

Originally Posted by CloudCruiser
The person performing the search would be the same gender.
Oh, well, in THAT case...carry on! No problem, you whiny crybabies who object to having their genitals touched. It's by the same gender!

Originally Posted by CloudCruiser
I never stated I was happy with what was going on, I am only stating that I can live with it so that I can get to my destination and not end up as little pieces on someone's windshield on the highway below.
I'm sorry...when did such an event get prevented by the TSA? By anything they've done, much less performing an action by ANY OTHER PERSON would be a sexual assault?

It's all well and dandy that aren't "happy" about it--but as long as you can "live with it", it shows support for it. No one with TSA or the governement cares if you're happy. It's high time people started understanding this: No one in any governmental agency, on any level CARES about you or your family. Human nature is for each person to act in their own self-interest. The government is not acting in yours.