FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (Expired, 2011 promo) Stay One Night at a Radisson, Earn 50,000 Bonus Points
Old Nov 10, 2011, 2:54 pm
Club Carlson
Company Representative - Radisson Hotels & Club Carlson

We have received some great feedback. Please see below for clarifications on frequently asked questions.

Do I earn Club Carlson Gold Points on Advanced Purchase?
Yes, Advanced Purchase is a qualifying rate for Club Carlson, you will be eligible to receive your bonus Gold Points if you register for the promotion and stay on the Advanced Purchase rate.

If I book through hotels.com do I still receive the 50,000 points?

Rates booked on third party sites do not qualify for earning points in Club Carlson. On radisson.com, you will get the best rate online - we guarantee it. Club Carlson members also earn bonus Gold Points® for every online booking.

Members that choose to earn miles over points
As a Club Carlson member you earn Gold Points, which you can convert to miles or you can set your earning preference to miles within the ‘my profile’ section of your account. When you select miles as your earning preference your entire balance of Gold Points and all future Gold Points earned will automatically convert to miles with the airline you have selected in 10,000 point increments. Any guest that presents an airline frequent flyer card when they check in will earn miles and therefore will not qualify for this promotion or earn Gold Points.

Does Cash & Points qualify for this promotion?
Yes. The cash portion of the stay will earn Gold Points and therefore is eligible for this promotion.