FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Kauai REVIEW- MASTER THREAD - mid-2011 Forward
Old Nov 9, 2011, 2:34 pm
srodr

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Smile

Originally Posted by W2B Globetrotter
Yep. Posts 989 - 996 would be helpful reading for Diamond members using one of their confirmed suite upgrades at GHK.

Checking in tomorrow and will report back which suite they put me into. Like bdstone above, if it turns out to be a ground level suite, I'm hoping I'll be just as happy with it so as to let the kids right out to RUN. Last trip there, I swear my son (3.5yo at the time) ran all around that expansive lawn on the Poipu side and was having the time of his life.
A little advise: When you get there try to check in with Ronald (40-ish, black hair and mustache and name tag that says 'Ronald' ). He comes in around 3pm I think. He's been there for years and is super helpful to diamonds. When we were there last month we didn't like our room which was at the far end of the club wing, and he moved us to one of the best ocean view rooms right above the lobby, and this was on an award stay. Needless to say he got a nice tip on our way out.