FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Sky Club™ Guide
Old Nov 9, 2011, 6:01 am
atldlff

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
Concourse T Sky Club

Concourse T Sky Club (T6 on map)
Hours of Operation: 5:00 am – 10:00 pm Monday.
5:30 am - 10:00 pm Tuesday - Friday.
6:00 am - 10:00 pm Saturday and Sunday.

The entrance is located on the second floor. A “Sky Club” sign marks the location of the elevator to the Sky Club from the T concourse that is located between Gates T6 and T7.

The elevator is the only way to access the club entrance as there are no stairs available to the entrance of this club. Upon exiting the elevator, turn left and you will see the entrance to the club.

Lobby area:

This is one of my favorite Sky Clubs at the Atlanta Worldport. It services only eight gates on Concourse T, yet it is very spacious with excellent views of Concourse T as well as Concourse A. I have never found this club to be overcrowded and there are a lot of places to sit in this club to either watch TV or view aircraft from this great vantage point. You can often spot 767-400s as well as the occasional 777 arriving and departing from the T-Gates. I have also notice the SkyTeam and Habitat for Humanity livery aircraft often parked at the T-Gates.

This club features a separate “workstation” area:

The main club area:

Two TV “viewing areas”:

This is one of three Atlanta Sky Clubs that features conference rooms. There are two conference rooms available in this club.

Last edited by atldlff; Nov 26, 2012 at 7:45 am