FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 25,000 SkyMiles for $500 in SkyMall Purchases - ROUND 2 on the way SOON!
Old Nov 8, 2011, 10:57 pm
AirForceFlyer

Programs: Delta Kryptonium-Platinum Medallion, Hyatt/Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by deltagoldflyer
This round will COST MORE! If we all do the TABS again, as some are having a hard time moving them still from round one, EXPECT it will cost a all in loss of $100-150 per unit thus a cost of:

0.006 per mile at a lost of $150 per unit sold

Still IMO a killer deal and a cost of $600 plus tax for a trip over the pond in BIZ at low level miles. You can not buy a coach ticket for much less. That IMO is why this is a great deal!
I think the cost will be more than $150 this time around. With the last promotion, my total out of pocket for each unit was already around $150. This is with eBay fees, paypal fees, shipping and price match credit.

I would imagine that this time around, every order would cost around $200. With the further saturation of Galaxy tabs, the prices will go down more. Another factor will be the release of different tablets/pads from other manufacturers.

I haven't researched extensively yet but is there still a valid price match for the Galaxy tabs?