FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 25,000 SkyMiles for $500 in SkyMall Purchases - ROUND 2 on the way SOON!
Old Nov 8, 2011, 7:33 pm
AirForceFlyer

Programs: Delta Kryptonium-Platinum Medallion, Hyatt/Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by peachfront
I would purchase items I would actually use if they were reasonably priced to my budget. I didn't see anything in that category during the last promo. And life is too short for me to buy more overpriced junk to re-sell...

Yeah, I think the guy who thinks he's going to sell to his school board (unless the president of the school board is his mom) is going to be in for a very sad surprise. That kind of business is locked up by friends and family members of the school board/local politicians. Small town/school board/local politics...thy name is theft, graft, and corruption! Would you even know who to pay off to make your sale? As an honest person, I sure wouldn't...
I don't think you get the point. Like we've said, this is something to look at. I don't think anybody here is stupid enough to assume the schools would buy this without any type of written assurance or contract. In the slim chance that someone actually gets approval for this, they will be doing the school a huge favor by selling the tabs so cheaply (@ $399). I sold 10 of mine for $440 in less than 10 hours so people can definitely do better if they want to wait it out.

Like I said in my previous post, even if the prices drop to $400 on eBay, we are still getting very good value and the CPM on this promotion would trump all other avenues of earning Skymiles.