FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - March 3, 2012 - integration day for SHARES res. system.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 6:31 am
dan1431

Originally Posted by ual787
I flew out of HKG in February, right after United agents took over the CO flights... It took three of them to figure out how to put a gentleman into the extra leg room seat, haha! Not sure if they even figured it out. I'm assuming they are now fine, but CO better be placing people all over the system in March!
About March of last year I was passing through HKG with a fellow FTer and had an issue with my reward ticket that required agent assistance and CO RES told me to see the UA agent in HKG.

At the time a very nice UA agent did her best to fix our reservation in CO's computer and it was not easy. She was on the phone with a help desk who did their best to talk her through SHARES but it was a fairly herculean challenge.

Both the fellow FTer and myself were very appreciative for the agents hard work and were impressed with her diligence.

I have zero way of knowing if Apollo/FastAir would have made the transaction any easier, but I can say that SHARES did seem to require a ton of work to fix the situation.

Dan