FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please all welcome LTN Phobia to the BA forum moderator team
Old Nov 5, 2011, 2:58 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
Thank you everyone!

I should be assigned to none of the cabins initially!

I think I should be assigned the loo cleaning duty until I am better trained, then maybe upgraded to the galley mop-up. However, my gargoyle will probably wish to guard the Club Kitchen.

F cabin duties should be left to wonderful, experienced ladies (and gents) like Madame Pucci.
Darling,

You have clearly learned what any clever girl should know

1) Flattery gets you everywhere with me

2) You clearly know the limitations of you husband (he's male so one cannot expect much) if guarding the Club Kitchen is his duty. Personally that is probably realistic. I have never asked much of mins and I never referred to him as a gargoyle ever since my best friend commented one day that I resembled a Gargoyle in drag. My husband laughed.

3) She who laughs last.........................

Congratulations Dearest - I was just a bit surprised that we were all so badly behaved that we needed four mods to manage the Bear Garden!!

Darling - can I upgrade your Muccihood to Diamond Hairbrush?

T9181 if you propose any more Muccis I will come and spank your bottom with my biggest hairbrush. I am sure that you would enjoy it and that the video would be on this site before you could say Club Europe. Now excuse me Darlings I have to go to bed I have been up all night long wearing a uniform and dancing attendance on men. Mother always warned my where this would end and did I listen? Did I fairy cakes!

Last edited by PUCCI GALORE; Nov 5, 2011 at 3:04 am