FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please Help Me Be the Grand Prize Winner of the 2011 Road Warrior Competition
Old Nov 3, 2011, 4:11 pm
magic111
In Memoriam

Programs: aa exp - spg gold - Hyatt Diamond - HH Gold
Congratulations again!

Who would guess. Two FTers in the finals
Originally Posted by Blue925
Hi there, I'll preface this by saying I've talked to Neal (well, "talked" over Twitter) and he knows I'm jumping onto this thread. I am more than happy to create my own thread, but probably for the SWU rules it is easier to merge the two. In any case...I would love it if anyone who hasn't yet voted would vote for me.

While not a particularly active FTer on the boards, I have met several IRL during my travels and proudly sport a hot pink FT tag on my carry-on. I'm much more active in discussing travel on Twitter as @curryclaire.

My entry speaks for itself, but I'll also add that I would sincerely appreciate your vote. I know in the past the Road Warrior competition has been lambasted for naming not-so-frequent travelers -- but awesome writers -- as the finalists. I travel almost every week, have been EXP for three years and PLT for three years before that (please keep in mind I'm barely 32), and also have status on Delta and Southwest. I adore flying, and conducting focus groups all over the country has allowed me a window into America that few if any other people can experience. I hope my enthusiasm comes through, and thank you in advance for reading all of our entries and voting!

--Claire Luna

http://hub.aa.com/en/finalists?zonem...xzz-item-30384
Originally Posted by mevl
I .... - but I live in Canada. I carefully read the rules first and it just said that to win the Sweepstakes you have to be a legal resident of the US. I don't want to win - just vote.
BTW you still can win the little forum contest - two SWUs - as those can be used by a citizen from any country.

In the previous contest I used a randomizer to pick the winner so in actuality you can increase your chances for the SWUs by posting more often to this thread. @:-)

Last edited by magic111; Nov 3, 2011 at 4:22 pm