FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Georgia, USA {US-GA}
Old Nov 3, 2011, 3:15 pm
Debconaway

Thumbs down Hampton Inn Savannah

I booked a room in Savannah from 10-3 to 10/6 There were several of last minute changes made by my boss which I relayed to Hilton on several phone calls. I ccancelled amy previous reservations and they said I did not. They are charging me for an extra room on 10/5 even though I was staying at there hotel. The hotel was rude and told me it was my fault even though I had spoken to Hilton and the woman on the line took care of everything. Now I recieved a bill of $107.95 on my citi mastercard. The hotel is refusing to refund my money so is charging me for a second room even though I was staying there at the time. I want to discontinue my membership with Hilton. I will never ever stay with hilton again. The Hampton Inn in Savannah is dirty the computers are old and the key boards stick and your staff is unwilling to admit they made a mistake. How come when they looked up my name at the hotel I was never told about a second reservation? This was an unpleasent surprise.Customer service was not a help.Debra Conaway