FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2015] Conrad Bali {IDN}
View Single Post
Old Nov 3, 2011, 3:23 am
flo0816

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold, LH Senator, …
Just had two wonderfull stays at the Conrad. Both were reward stays using Diamond force because hotel was fully booked. Both times I received an upgrade to Conrad Suites, which was nice. The team was VERY nice and helpfull at all times and I really enjoyed my time. I lost some memory cards on my trip back home and thought that I might have left them in the room. The Conrad Suites team really went above and beyond trying to find them and send me multiple emails apologizing for my loss. Food was great and even though there are no free drinks at all time, the afternoon tea and evening reception with cocktails were very nice! The little snacks (sushi, sate...) along with some good cocktails were delicious as in all Asian Conrad properties I have been to. The only complaint I might have was that WiFi reception in the room was not very good. A nice touch was that in contrast to most other Hilton hotels they offered bath robes and slippers in different sizes which is nice if you are 6'4 like me. Thank you very much to the Conrad Bali team for making my stays so enjoyable! It's the staff and management at hotels like the Conrad that keeps me staying at Hiltons eventhough Hilton corporate does its best to drive guests away. The latest devaluation by "offering" premium rewards is a joke!

Last edited by flo0816; Nov 3, 2011 at 3:30 am