FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Looking for beta testers participating in the GS promo (UPDATE: Program NOW LIVE)
Old Oct 31, 2011, 12:04 am
vysean

Programs: US2, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by KaiserG13
Please add the Twitter Hit that @USAirways did the week leading up to the beginning of the Grand Slam. You had to tweet them a baseball picture of you holding up a GS sign and many people were given hits for it including me. Great site by the way! Keep up the great work.
Sorry for the delay in my response. This will probably be my last post in this thread as the site is going to be officially launched in my next post.

I've made the following updates since my last post:
  • Twitter hit has been added (and marked inactive), so it's viewable and can be added on the individual add hit page, but will not appear as an option on the bulk add hit page.
  • I added a number of new reports, including "Partners by Posting Day", "Activity Lag by Partner", and "Costs by # of Hits". Some could use some love, so I'd appreciate any suggestions anyone might have as to how to make them more useful.
  • Implemented "Partner Notes", which allows any registered user to add a note for a partner (e.g. "great customer service", "XX item is the cheapest", etc.)
  • Implemented "Report (Note/Hit)", which allows you to report/flag any note or hit which appears to be inaccurate or which otherwise should be reviewed. If, when looking at a partner's details page, you see a hit which is skewing the data (say someone mixed up completed date and activity date), you can use this mechanism to let them know.
  • Added "Edit" option to individual hits listed on a partner's details page, giving you another way to quickly update your hit details.
  • Added "Copy/Clone" Scorecard option in case you're managing multiple accounts and they are all targeting the same or similar levels/hits. Copy/Clone will copy the following hit information: Partner, Hit Name (if provided), cost, currency type, URL (if provided), notes (if provided), ignore cost flag, share information flag. It will NOT copy any dates or mileage earned values, so you must update those separately. Sorry, there had to be a compromise somewhere...

Aside from a remaining bugfix for remembering column sorting after creating/editing certain information, I believe everything that has been asked for has been implemented.

Please let me know if I missed anything, and thanks to all who volunteered to test and who shared feedback throughout the process!