FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - More SFO / San Francisco cuts: AA closes pilot base
Old Oct 30, 2011, 9:13 pm
AAerSTL

Programs: AA PLT Pro 2MM, DL Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Ambassador + LT Plat, COFC Venture X, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by raucous

And by the way, for you SFO-haters out there, I second someone's comment earlier that it's tiring to hear the negativity from you all. This thread was clearly titled SFO, so if you don't want to listen in our conversation about painful changes to the airline we love and rely on, just don't click on the thread please. Recognize we are largely still trying to stay with AA and that in its own small way helps makes the airline better and viable for all of us, even those who don't live in the Bay Area.

If injecting facts into a discussion is construed as negativity, then I'll be a negative poster through my FT tenure. I'm glad FT and AAdvantage have allowed you to have a more enjoyable travel experience while saving money at the same time-that's precisely why many of us are here. Please recognize that this is a public forum and a confluence of people with different background, perspectives, experiences, and expectations. I've enjoyed partaking in these threads throughout the past several years in AA's gradual pull-down in the Bay Area and will continue to do so.