FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Congratuations on Becoming a Delta Air Lines Million Miler!
Old Oct 27, 2011, 8:11 am
anbhc

Programs: Delta DM 2 Million Miler, Hilton DM, Priority Club Platinum
Congratuations on Becoming a Delta Air Lines Million Miler!

Clicked on the Million Miler Blue link on the home page,which just took me to a listing of Medallion benefits and the following text- but no gift selection:

Million Miler Status
The Million Miler™ Program recognizes and rewards those customers who have flown an exceptional amount with us.

Members who reach one million Medallion Qualification Miles are currently awarded complimentary annual Silver Medallion status.
Members who reach two million Medallion Qualification Miles are currently awarded complimentary annual Gold Medallion status.
Members who reach four million plus Medallion Qualification Miles are currently awarded complimentary annual Platinum Medallion status.
Every time you reach a new level of Million Miler status you will have the opportunity to choose an exclusive gift as a token of our appreciation.
Million Miler balances are based on total Medallion Qualification Miles earned over a member’s lifetime.

Originally Posted by SYRRDU
You will get a link on the DL.com homepage after you log on. This happened for me about 24 hours after I saw the miles posted in my account summary. I just got a letter from DL (three weeks after attaining the 1MM) congratulating me with a reminder to select a gift. Still undecided, but not in a hurry.