FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Chicago Lakeshore 2007, Chicago, IL [Master Thread]
Old Oct 25, 2011, 5:33 pm
cur

Programs: fwp blood diamond, dykwia uranium
Originally Posted by JFKSFOLAX_friend
For a missed wake up call, I would expect a lot more than a waived internet charge. Wake up calls, in my opinion, are fairly important.
i am a plat but i am charged for internet all the time, so i get this resolved upon learning about it through the bill. i didn't ask for anything, i left it for the agent to resolve, and she didn't seem very concerned about it.

Originally Posted by dnotes
You paid for the W experience and expectations were in line as such. You mentioned it to their staff but no traction. So back to FT forums, but no email to the GM?
i am extremely busy and i will send an email this week to corporate, primarily because of the upgrade that i didn't get and the opportunity for recovery i already gave this hotel twice.

Originally Posted by JFKSFOLAX_friend
For a missed wake up call, I would expect a lot more than a waived internet charge. Wake up calls, in my opinion, are fairly important.
Originally Posted by dnotes
i'd agree on the missed wakeup call issue. esp if i missed a flight because of that.
yep. but in all fairness, if it was important enough, redundancy is best: set a cell phone alarm, clock alarm, and wakeup call. that way if one fails....