FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Feature: Ratings and Reviews on spg.com
Old Oct 23, 2011, 12:21 pm
ajnaro

Programs: AA 4MM EXP; Starwood Lifetime Plt
I am now wondering where to post comments on Starwood hotels. Just before hearing about Starwood reviews, I posted a review of The Mystique in Santorini to TripAdvisor. I suppose I could have posted it here in FT but I really had nothing special to say on the subject of upgrades (I got a one category upgrade, although better was available) or points (I happened to stay over a Sunday night so I fell into the current promotion). My main message was that, although the Mystique has wonderful views and marvelous staff, the guest has to be ready to face the equivalent of about five flights of steep stone and concrete stairs before even reaching the hotel from the main road. I also mentioned that accommodation is really more minimalist than luxurious, despite being an expensive Luxury Collection hotel. Does anyone have any idea as to where the best place to post might be? Or would it be legitimate to post the same text to several sites in an attempt to be useful to more people?