FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Archived] Have a Simple Question About United Airlines/MileagePlus? Ask Here...
Old Oct 21, 2011, 11:20 am
SF1K

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
I can't even belive that UA is not going to make good on the 2 Regional Upgrades to existing MMs. The arrogance of that is unbelievable. The last company I worked for had a president that was arrogant like that - I remember having a file of quotes that were sent to customers offering x number of free items when y number was purchased, he then changed his mind and said we weren't going to honor any of those written quotes which were signed by an officer of the company. That company is on the verge of going out of business, luckily I no longer work there.

How many MM on United can there really be. Giving us 2 Regionals per year is really that big of a deal. Just crazy.

I still have hope that somebody will realize the mistake they are making and honor their promise.

I have no idea how this ended up in this thread it was supposed to be in the thread disucssing the MM benefits. Sorry!