FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Enterprise car rental
View Single Post
Old Oct 20, 2011, 6:39 pm
jackal
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by guv1976
A little OT, but a recent poster suggested that one can now have Enterprise rentals credited to National's frequent-renter program. If that's correct, then still no AGR points, but maybe some free rental days from National.
I just rented a car from Enterprise and was able to get both the triple AGR points (150 per day) as well as my National Emerald Club credits.

I had to log into the Enterprise site with my National Emerald Club credentials first and then use the link from the AGR site to activate the triple point promo. I was actually prompted to choose whether I wanted to use my existing Emerald Club corporate code for the discount or use the AGR triple point promo. The discount only saved about 50 cents, so of course I used the AGR triple point promo. It still saved my Emerald Club credentials, though, and Enterprise had my profile information on file when I arrived.

I returned the car on October 14 and the Emerald Club rental credit posted immediately. Not only that, but I just checked my AGR account and saw my 150 points post today (October 20), so points appear to post very quickly!