FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Vancouver - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 16, 2011, 12:16 am
bl540611

Programs: All of Them
I don't think that's possible...the City Center Canada Line Station stops nowhere near the RBC building. I think you're getting the Canada Line and the Skytrain mixed up! If you stopped at City Center, you would have to walk a block and a half till you hit Burrad and then walk half a block till you hit the Hyatt. There is a skytrain station (Burrad Station) that is directly adjacent to the Hyatt. Take the Canada Line from YVR all the way to Waterfront Station and get on the Expo or Millenium Lines. The next station is Burrard and that's the station that's directly next to the hotel. Vancouver City Center. That might be easier

[QUOTE=RTWSTARALLIANCE;17274966]Much has been written so I will update with what I had ?s on.

Upon arrival look for the signs at YVR for the Canada Line. I used the machine to purchase my ticket as the info agent told me it was a 10 minute walk the the domestic terminal and 7 Eleven. To reach the Hyatt without taking a connection you will stop at Vancouver City Centre. When you exit the way out break a hard left and walk towards Burrard Street. You will see the Hyatt on your right next to a RBC building.