FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Heathrow - Terminal 5
View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2011, 4:02 pm
Globaliser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by serfty
Of course, this can change with little notice: (http://www.qantas.com.au/travel/airl...lobal/en#jump9)
10.8 Entry to Partner Lounges and associated lounges is subject to the individual lounge operator's entry conditions and space availability. The restriction of a maximum of one guest per Member applies, unless otherwise determined by the lounge operator.

10.9 Access policies for the use of Partner Lounge and associated lounges may vary between lounges. Current information can be obtained from the Qantas Club Service Centre.
Originally Posted by reubee
I was on a BA flight to ORY (although it did have a QF code-share which I'll have to admonish my travel agent over). The lounge was in terminal 5A at the northern end (I just followed the lounge sides after getting through security).
Then it sounds like this needs to be taken up with Qantas. The QF website appears to be promising something that isn't being delivered at T5, and if there has been some recent change it ought to be reflected on the QF website. The T5 lounges must serve a third or so of all BA's worldwide departures (not all of which depart from stations served by BA lounges in any event), so saying that you can use BA lounges when on a BA or QF marketed flight operated by BA is pretty misleading.

I would be interested to know what response you get.