FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on a sUA 767 (3-class International)
Old Oct 3, 2011, 5:54 am
MarkedMan

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
Originally Posted by in_27D
We're taking a family of 4 including two small children ORD-SFO on the international configuration 763. All upgrades to business have cleared (2 regional, 2 UDU).

Right now we're in 9 J,K and 10 J,K. Although normally I avoid both those rows, with kids I'm not as concerned about the galley noise, plus we're kind of tucked away in the back to make the fewest problems for others (I'm not heartless).

Question is - how high are the backs in the new seats? Will we be able to pass things over the top? Is this a better choice than 9 C,F,J,K? Unfortunately the routes I tend to fly are all old-style 777s so it's been a while since I had a new seat and the layout of that cabin isn't fresh in my mind.
You won't be able to do much with the kids in this layout. If that is important, two middle seats adjacent to an aisle/window pair will definitely be better. Depends on what you plan on doing on board