FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2 Capital One cashback cards: Business 2%, Personal 1.5% [Card names change]
Old Oct 2, 2011, 8:28 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by steves
I check my account weekly to make sure everything is alright - I think posting pending charges is very important - I will need to drop the card if that isn't available.

I was amazed in the last day that with all the commercials on TV that the level of info and service was as little as it was. I almost felt as if the company was looking for people to apply - but willing to let those concerned with all these little details get frustrated and opt out. Maybe they just want those that carry a balance as customers and this is a sneaky way to weed out those of us who use the card for convenience instead of floating a loan?
Two things you will not like the C1 cards:

1) No pending transactions feature. (Citi also does not have such function but BofA and Chase do). I find this very annoying especially when we are on a trip I want to be able to see pending transactions especially if we are in high-risk countries where stealing credit card info is very prevailing problem.

2) No payment history for viewing. This is a pet peeve to me. ALL other cards I have - Citi, Chase, BofA, AMEX - all have payment history for viewing but not C1. To me this is a major shortcoming.