FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CO/UA Million Mile (and Beyond) Flyer Benefits, Effective Spring 2012
Old Sep 27, 2011, 7:12 am
mre5765
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EXP, AA-0.41MM, UA-Gold, Ex UA-1K (2006 thru 2015), PMUA-0.95MM, COUA-1.5MM-lite, AF-Silver
Originally Posted by JDT1955
Thanks for the information. This sounds like quite a deal. I have 1.8 MM on CO, 1.1 MM on UA, but I've been flying UA since the 80's with lots of BC/FC on UA, along with LH, SQ, SK, TG, etc. So will all that be totaled up? How can I get an estimate of what this will be? Assuming this puts my total past 3MM (who knows, I may be pushing 4!) and that puts me at 1K for life, do the new rules mean 6 GPUs/yr for me in my declining years?? Thanks again.
Zero gpus for life. Return that bag, it has no pony.
Originally Posted by Kl34c
Originally Posted by mre5765
When the 1k program changed last year to award swus only upon earning 100k eqms and notmevery January, the result was that 3mmers did not get 6 swus in january. They had to earn 100k eqms. Its over, accept the deval.
Are you lifetime 1k with confirm information on this???!!! The only certainty we know is the timing of the award of the SWUs. No information any where that being qualify for 1k for the following calendar year will not get you SWUs.
We have too many sour grape hoping that SWUs are not awarded to lifetime as that will "dilute" their immediate chance of upgrade (likely that they buy the lowest fare for SWU upgrade). Why the worry and bad attitude towards veterans?
Welcome to Flyertalk.

You appear to be another person who thinks a bag of equine excrement holds a pony.

UAs website says two things about the pmua Mileage Plus program. One, 1ks get swus when they fly 100k, period. Two, 3mmers get 1k status for life, some one time swus, and a gift. Period, nada else.

As for your insimuation that i think this is right or i like it, maybe you should read some more of my posts. Im not happy that as a mmer, I wont get rpus every January. I dont need your accusations, ok?

Last edited by mre5765; Sep 27, 2011 at 7:18 am