FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Other partner" hits (not Shopping Mall) [master thread]
Old Sep 23, 2011, 7:08 pm
dsquared37
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by lacuadra
That is strange. I am planning to register a domain that I had in mind for a while. Planning to use the 70% coupon, and hope that this will not invalidate this mileage deal (hit).

Did they give u a reason for this? Is it possible to share with us so we can avoid?
Now that I reread the email it might due to my US address but SE Asia IP address. Here's the email text:

Order Cancellation
Dear dsquared37,

We were unable to complete your order with the information you provided. Your order was cancelled [sic] and a refund processed on the credit card provided. To proceed with a new order, please contact us and provide the following information:

Name:
Billing address:
Zip Code:
Email Address:
Telephone Number:
Account Number:
Product Description:

You may reach us by email at: [email protected].

We hope this update has been helpful. As a Network Solutions® Customer, you are entitled to unlimited access, day or night, to technically skilled Consultants who are dedicated to delivering any level of support you may need.
It's the risk management email at the bottom that clues me in.

Originally Posted by mikeef
Good luck sorting that out, but look on the bright side. At least you got a confirm.

This may be the hit that causes me to do a 37th or 38th.

Mike
I'll be in the states next week and I'll try again. No sense in yet another attempt from a foreign IP.

Originally Posted by mikeef
I've read this thread, including post #1, several times, and I just realized that there are three flower hits, not two.

Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Mikeef! Oh, I am a naughty person, and I must pay the penalty.

Mike
It's too perilous. Or did you mean the oral.......?

Originally Posted by maxbluebrosche
Again Supershuttle

+ 1 vinesse book (no subscription)
I also had a non-wine, non-subscription purchase post today.

Originally Posted by keirnna
None of the poetry slams are showing up.
Glad I'm not alone.

Originally Posted by ArizonaGuy
So I made a non-subscription purchase from Vinesse. I got miles for it today. If that mistakenly counts for a hit, I hope US doesn't try to screw me over when consecutive monthly Vinesse miles don't post and they assume I cancelled a subscription.
Unless they keep sending a wine chiller each month I'm not worrying about this. Quite happy the miles showed up today.