FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The handy LAN threads and links thread
View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2011, 8:27 am
phlashba

Programs: LAN, AA, SPG
Re: Seat Guru --- I have written them this week to request they update their database to reflect the full conversion to Premium Business Class; they still list A340s with two old configurations. I will update as soon as I know something.

UPDATE: Seatguru has written me back saying they have the updated seat maps and the site should be corrected soon. I have also asked how we get seat maps for the other LAN planes (A318, A319, A320) loaded.

UPDATE 2: I have just written Seat Guru AGAIN! How hard can this be?

UPDATE 3: Seat Guru sent me s very prompt and very detailed reply about exactly what they are doing to convert the data in their systems. The A340 maps should be corrected and on line soon (the smaller planes will be updated later but they are definitely on the schedule ).

Update 4 (18 January): Seat Guru has updated the A340 and it should be live sometime in the next few days --- the other planes are still in the pipeline.

Update 5 16 February) Updated seat maps for the A340 are finally live on sear guru and Expert Flyer!

Of course once everything is corrected that means it will show up accurately in the ExpertFlyer.com seat maps which was my original incentive for starting this.

Last edited by phlashba; Feb 16, 2012 at 5:32 pm Reason: Update