FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Rewards & CSP Benefit Changes
View Single Post
Old Sep 16, 2011, 8:32 am
sargenet

Programs: HHonorsDiamond
Originally Posted by Happy
Do you mind to give some answers for the following? Thanks a lot in advance!

Did you got to UR Mall from your Chase Online Sapphire account, or you directly log in UR Mall as suggested? From my Chase account

Where can I see the transaction activities? I search the UR Mall site up and down and could not find the tab for My Account / My Activities / My whatever!There is a selection in the top right hand corner and also to the left where it shows Ultimate Rewards mall activity. One shows what you have earned and another will show what is pending

And so the Window 7 browser not working well per the Chase (Indian) rep is baloney as you are using Window 7 all along. Some things, like Buy.com and others worked fine...others did not show up. I always use Windows 7

So as the Email confirmation from UR Mall on your purchases is also baloney because you have never received any! Never received any confirmation

Oh, did you tell me Chase UR Mall is also run by Cartera? for that if it is true.
Yes...I think it is run by Cartera. Seems like I have problems with the same vendors when it is run by Cartera. I haven't used Chase mall lately because I am focusing on United Months of Miles...