FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 24,000 + 8,000 (update: or 16,000) points for no-fee Choice credit card
Old Sep 15, 2011, 12:36 pm
lowfareair

Originally Posted by crazyflier
I received an email from choice today with this same offer, applied online and was denied outright. Simultaneously applied for the Hilton HHonors 62.5K card and was approved
I had applied for and received the CO onepass plus chase 10 days back.
Do not understand if Barclay has any enmity with me - was rejected outright after applying for the US airways card a few months back!
Barclays usually pulls your credit score from the Transunion credit agency, most other issuers pull from Experian or Equifax. You should receive a letter in the mail shortly from Barclays giving you your TransUnion FICO score, but I would pull your credit report from annualcreditreport.com (the free government-mandated website that lets you pull once/year) and see if there are any differences between Barclays and the other agencies.

Additionally, if you have already pulled your free report in the past 12 months, I would sign up for an account on CreditKarma.com as they show you information from TransUnion. It doesn't give you everything, but should show you enough to see if you should pay to pull your report again to file a dispute.