FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Updating Your Delta Profile for New TSA Trusted Traveler Program
Old Sep 7, 2011, 1:36 pm
stevekstevek

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by Dubai Stu
My base airport is DTW which is going to be a pilot for the new TSA trusted traveler program. I am a US citizen, Delta Gold, Nexus, and Global Entry. I should qualify, but I can't figure out how to enter my CBP Profile Number into my Delta account. Any suggestions?
Holy cow has this thread been hijacked. I've learned more about people's traffic violations, and a whole lot of thoughts about privacy than I really needed to.

What I couldn't find is how to update my profile

Delta now has a way to enter your "known traveler number". I have a nexus card. I don't know what my "number" is..

On the front, it has my name, birthday, country of residence and stuff.

On the back, there's three numbers that might be of interest. On the left, it says:

"PASSID/Numero d'identification
123456789 AB123

And on the right, it has a bunch of other numbers, including a big 9 digit number.

I think it's either the number under PASSID, or the big unlabeled number on the right, but I'm not sure. They're both 9 digits, but they're different.

I kinda suspect the number on the left is a canadian number, and the big one on the right is the US number. Any ideas?