FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fairmont President's Club MASTER FAQ
View Single Post
Old Sep 7, 2011, 12:33 pm
5DMarkIIguy

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
Just got a request answered by email today (Labour Day) that was sent three weeks ago..

Over the years, I call during business hours and talk to FPC loyalty desk.. If you speak to someone there, they can handle the situation immediately for you.. and they are good at getting back to you.. I usually have them give me a call on my cell when they get an answer for me..
I called the FPC desk regarding the 5 nights -> Platinum status. She said they would need to forward the request to the marketing department for further research. I asked what research they will need. She told me it was to make sure all 5 nights I paid with the Amex Plat. I asked if she can do it immediately, I wouldn't mind holding. After a moment of hesitation, she finally did it. So now, I can see my new Platinum status and all of my certificates showed up online. Looks like early qualification is still alive.
How long does it take for them to send these certificates out to you after they showed up online? Do they normally send them out the same day you qualify? I didn't want to push the girl too much.