FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2,500 Chase Ultimate Rewards points for FREE
Old Sep 5, 2011, 2:32 pm
sargenet

Programs: HHonorsDiamond
Originally Posted by Happy
Hmmm, that is what I am afraid of before jumping in this offer.

So it is the customer service number at the back of the card the only number available to call?

Does UR Mall specify how long one needs to wait before contacting Chase for missing points?
I waited 30 days for them to show up under "pending" in the shopping mall before I called. Normally what happens is they show up as pending...then they will show up on your next statement.

Seems like Chase is not the only one with issues. I realize now they use Cartera based on the terms and conditions I just read with this promotion. I have also used Capital One for their shopping mall. I loved using their mall because if it didn't show up in 30 days I could call and they would have the miles posted on my Cap One account within 24 hours. I am not sure who they use but it seems like there are problems to be experienced with ALL shop malls.

I like the credit card malls better because I hate dealing with AA/MP to track down miles. Once I get through with United's "months of miles" I am going back to Chase Ultimate Rewards mall....