FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Yet to be announced Exec Club changes: your fears, conjecture and general grousing
Old Sep 1, 2011, 6:36 pm
ma91pmh

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by cazic99
British Airline that has been lying and cheating American Customers using a American Credit Card. If they devalue this to the point of the miles being worthless. I think a Class Action is in order.
Yes please - go for it!!! I am surprised it took this many posts before some clown picked up the class action suit line. Please take this up and come back here and post to all of us how immensely successful you will be so we can all have a good laugh

As far as I can tell there has been no announcement on the levels required for the partner award chart. All the new award chart shows is redemption levels ex-LHR.

I have my doubts the changes will be as positive as they are being spun, but I also doubt the sky is falling quite so much as people are posting on here.

The existing BA chart, as pointed out, assumes you always pass through LHR so I doubt for example SFO-HKG (about 7k miles) will go to the same level that they currently require for SFO-LHR-HKG (about 11.3k miles). But I doubt it will be at the ultra cheap 50k/100k/150k with unlimited stopovers rate it is today either