FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Resort Fees update: Four Seasons Las Vegas
Old Aug 29, 2011, 6:43 pm
TTBHG

Programs: DL FO
Originally Posted by luxury
So far, I do not see anything on the FS Vail, Jackson Hole nor Scottsdale websites about a resort fee but from my source it is on its way. However, the language on the website has been modified to include a resort fee:

Rates are per room, per night and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change.

I would book now to avoid any potential resort fee as if you book they announce it the hotel cannot assess it post hoc.

Just FYI, I just did a dummy booking at the FS Vail for 12/3-12/7 and it says....

Please note that guests will be charged a separate resort fee of USD 30 plus tax per room, per night, in addition to their room rate. The resort fee includes various amenities, such as complimentary transportation within Vail Village, access to the fitnes center, standard in-room Internet access, local phone calls, newspapers, in-room and morning lobby coffee and tea service, access to the Resort's Kids for All Seasons programme, and use of private lockers and refreshments at our off-site Ski Concierge during the winter season.

Last edited by TTBHG; Aug 29, 2011 at 7:08 pm