FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2011 Capt. Jason Dahl Scholarship fund - contribute, you may win a T-6 "Texan" ride!
Old Aug 27, 2011, 8:26 pm
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Shoot, if we were able to quadruple contributions in one day, we should be able to quintuple them easily now - once the week begins and we have more action on FT! squeakr, go wake those Hilton guests UP in that Forum of yours.

Folks, as a (currently inactive) pilot, I can tell you this is a great offer - you won't otherwise have many (if any!) opportunities to fly in a North American T-6 "Texan" anytime soon, never mind give someone the opportunity to fly for a living while trying for this - and I can promise you you will have over 100 chances to win because of the current "will donate on" from several of us.

This was an advanced trainer during WW II and after for USAF, USN (as SN-J) and UK Commonwealth (as the "Harvard"). Harvard was never this cheap!

Originally Posted by squeakr
Let's get kickin, folks!

As the beneficiary of several scholarships funding my graduate career right now, I know how important it is for deserving students to get the funds they need.