FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Congratuations on Becoming a Delta Air Lines Million Miler!
Old Aug 23, 2011, 10:14 am
baccarat0809

Programs: Delta GM/1.5MM ~ United Silver ~ Marriott Lifetime Titanium
I hit my MM earlier this year on an ATL-BUF segment. It wasn't a traumatic experience as everybody suggested

Anyway, I got an e-mail and a letter shortly after hitting MM giving me the chance to pick an item - the list hadn't changed - and I chose the large roll-aboard luggage.

Bad decision, at least for me. Good decision for my sister.

I'm about 6' tall and the handle on the bag doesn't extend high enough to make it comfortable to roll the bag through the airport. It weighed about the same as my other roll-aboard (briggs + riley).

My sister is shorter than me and the bag fits her height perfectly, so she inherited the bag.

Overall nice bag but the only real positive I got from the bag is being able to distinguish a MM bag when I see it.

The other gifts (Tiffany, etc), were nice, but I had the wife look at them and she passed - nothing that really set her off. Next time I'll get the pearls, at least she'll get some use out of it vs the bag that I have no use for.

Congrats on hitting - open up a thread when you do (thanks gogo), I did as I posted up when I thought I was passing my million.