FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No ad / Ads - Premium subscription (master thread)
Old Aug 22, 2011, 11:38 am
ginger50

Programs: MUCCI du gingembre cinquant, CAMRA
Today I lost $24 because I went to renew my Inside Flyer subscription after reading on the Flyertalk Premium page:

Complete the steps below to start enjoying FlyerTalk Premium access today!

Step #1 - Subscribe to InsideFlyer magazine (Already a subscriber? Click here.)

Clicking on the link above will open a subscription page on the InsideFlyer.com Web site. Once you have completed the subscription process, close that window and come back to this page to complete your FlyerTalk Premium registration.

Step #2 - Register for FlyerTalk Premium Access You are logged in as ****, to verify premium access for **** provide your InsideFlyer.com username and password below:
I sent a help message and received:

Thank you for your inquiry. Randy Peterson's "Inside Flyer" magazine is not affiliated with FlyerTalk, and currently, we do not offer a premium service for 2011. We are working to put together an ad-free premium service for FlyerTalkers, and will announce site-wide when this is available.

Thank you again for being a member of the forum.

Best,
What I don't understand is why the Flyertalk website is still telling members to update their Inside Flyer subscription to keep the premium service.... MONTHS after that facility became unavailable. Will I be able to get my $24 back?