FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA151 BCN-JFK ugh
View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2011, 12:26 am
JEFFJAGUAR

Originally Posted by JohnnyColombia
Are you joking about the Coke Light/Diet Coke thing?
The only difference is that they try to make them to the same recipe but in different countries. Coke Light used to be called Diet Coke but some or other EU resolution decreed that it may not be called Diet Coke on account of drinking 3 litres of it with a dozen cheeseburgers doesn't constitute a "diet"

So if you are saying that can tell a difference betwixt the two, then logically you previously ought to have been able to tell the difference between Diet Coke and Diet Coke.

¿Qué problema tienes? todo el mundo habla el español.

Hate to think how the moany Catalans felt about the Spanish customs cards upon departing the capital of the quasi-autonomous people's republic of Catalunya
I'm really not joking about coke light vs. diet coke...they use two completely different formulas and I just don't like th taste of coke light although again the difference is not enough to make me sit down and write a letter of complaint it was just part of what happened yesterday although, I have noted in many European countries coke zero is a far better seller than coke light....I really think the airlines should stock coke zero rather than coke light but in a scale of importane from one (not very) to ten (very), I would rank this at about a 3 but it is irksome to me...if I ask for a diet coke, I should get a diet coke not a coke light however...

I didn't say there shouldn't be customs declaration forms n Spanish but there should always be customs declaration forms in English for us anglos, don't you think.