FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Service Animal Fiasco
View Single Post
Old Aug 19, 2011, 10:25 pm
geeprice

Programs: UA1k, AA EXP, PC Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Always Flyin
You most certainly did: "Was travelling with my dad and his 2 Emotional Support Pug's."

"His" two purported emotional support animals.

?
Apparently you are having some issues with reading comprehension, If he was travelling alone I would have not been with him now would I?

If you wan't the details it was:
2 passengers(Me and my Dad)
2 Dogs
2 Letters
And he only ever did 2 round trips with the dog's, on trips were he was going to be gone for months at a time, and there is no reasonable alternate way of transportation between the two points besides flying.

I have no problem gaming the system to my benefit, I would hazard a guess that almost all of us have done it at some point, and for now the ACA is so poorly written that you could drive a pig through it, and by the way I have fully read the ACA act in the past and cant recall anywhere in there that specifically says that ESA's are limited to one per person though that would be logical, but then the ACA isn't built on logic.

P.S. it was a cheap shot on my part, and for that I apologize, I was reacting to your comment that he should have been relegated to the last middle seat.