FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AP Referral bonus?
View Single Post
Old Aug 19, 2011, 8:30 am
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Thanks for your guys input.. I'm feeling the love in this place.. and apologize

My posts are on topic and I do contribute as well as learn..

If you read my posts.. 1/2 of my posts are questions which I am inquiring about.. So sorry if I'm getting a beneficial eduction out of all of this.. quite selfish I guess..

In terms of my experience.. I am one of FT's foremost Fairmont experts on the board.. I've handled over 4,000 PMs inquiring about Friends and Family rates which has helped saved alot of $$$ for FTers..

In addition, I'm a long time Aeroplan member 15+ years and counting.. and one of the very few FTers who accumulate AE FF points non-status and living the lifestyle.. I believe this is the way to go.. although it seems enticing to MR for status.. but have not decided to go down that route yet..

In terms of wasting my time.. I operate several companies.. managing a over $40 million commercial property portfolio.. I conduct acquisitions for our family business, and handle all commercial leasing of our tenants including Alberta Motor Association, Starbucks, Subway, 7-Eleven, Mac's, Pizza 73, doctors, lawyers, dentists, vets, denturists.. I can assure you, if there is something better to do, I would no be wasting my time here..

My hobby is points, and my wish is to contribute.. There are TOS rules for the forum which I am following.. I post on topic and answer people's questions.. Will I stop those on FT from asking questions or contributing?.. no.. Will I stop contributing and asking questions?.. probably not..

I would suggest that we veer back to the topic of this thread.. for the benefit of OP..

Last edited by Ancien Maestro; Aug 19, 2011 at 8:37 am