FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Changes to special meals (no more special meals on domestic flights after 10/1)
Old Aug 16, 2011, 11:02 pm
fsfsfsfs
Suspended

Programs: UA 1k, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, PC Plat
I think the CS folks haven't been informed or are just confused. Here is the response I received after writing in with the AFA link.

Thank you for contacting us and sharing your interest in the successful combination of UAL and Continental. I am sorry for any confusion however we are still going to offer 3 different types of vegetarian meals on many flights. I have given you a direct link to our webpage below. You can see which routes Special meals are available in United First and United Business for flights with meal service, there are exceptions on flights to or from select cities. On that same page you will also be able to click on the vegetarian meal link and see which meal would work best for you.

http://www.united.com/page/middlepag...,51499,00.html

United's senior leadership reviews 1K member's feedback on a regular basis, so it's important for us to know how these changes feel from your point of view. Your comments let us know what we need to consider in order to earn your future friendship and support and will help us evaluate decisions that impact your choice of airlines. It has been my pleasure to serve you.