FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Changes to special meals (no more special meals on domestic flights after 10/1)
Old Aug 16, 2011, 7:42 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by UAGuy2
Alcoholic drinks are a basic service nearly universally desired. Exotic meals for people is much more narrowly tailored service that matters to a vocal but small and relatively unimportant minority.

And yes, I support all manner of cutbacks and increases for services I don't care about in favor of keeping the benefits and servicesthat matter to me. That is in fact perfectly rational behavior. I care about the things I care about. You care about the things you care about. They don't have to be the same.
so I guess you would be AOK with just 1 brand of beer, 1 brand of scotch and maybe only scotch and no vodka, bourbon etc etc. Since by narrowing it down Im sure it would save a heck of alot of $$ as it would speed everything up

also a limit of 1 drink per passeneger everything over that the person must shell out the $$, and while we are at it lets go SASs way and charge as well for soft drinks other then water and make it either a Cola or diet cola thats it.

I agree with You and no sense in Tailoring to exotic drinks for a small minority number of people, since most people dont drink or at least if they had to pony up that $6 or $7 that is charged