FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Chase Signature Visa 70,000 Points
Old Aug 12, 2011, 3:16 pm
milesmomma
Used to be 'slotownmomma'

Programs: Too many to list!
Kindly disagree!

I'm sorry but I'll have to kindly disagree with you based upon personal experience. Chase does bump bonuses and I myself applied for the Chase Sapphire 50K and bump the bonus within hours for another 50K which posted to my account immediately.......all with out the card even in in hot little hands.

I read FT thread daily and I'm very up on things going on here. I have receive many offers that i was never targetted directly from many financial institution. My advice is to be kind, considerate and persistant! Kindness goes a long way with customer service reps. Most of the time I have really good luck even with the tough ones.

I'm not a big poster.....as I'm sure you assumed some things based upon the # of my posted. As you can tell by my user name I'm a Momma........very busy with little ones and I barely have time to read......not alot of time to post. I try to help anyone I can though with any info I have that can help them.

Originally Posted by User Name
Those who read FT regularly will know that Chase tends to target offers properly - so no links or codes will be available on FT and 'copy' will only be provided if someone who was targeted takes the time to copy/paste text or edit an image from their e-mail (but omitting their own details). Chase showed from the recent Sapphire thread that it is not up for 'bumping' bonuses either for those not targeted.

I think it is a case of sitting tight to see if you get the e-mail or simply moving on to something else.