FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Admirals Club membership discounts / discount - aren't they wonderful...
Old Aug 11, 2011, 1:50 pm
alien

Originally Posted by miamigrad
Could you please tell me where you found this promo code, or what the T&C are for it?...
It sounds similar to one I received a month after I had let my membership expire. That offer expired 7/31 and was for new memberships (& was mentioned somewhere on FT…). As it turned out, this ended up costing less than my renewing.(The code ACQ611 seemed rather general, although T&C's said it was targeted…perhaps it had some sort of limited distribution.)The T&C's were:

Offer Terms and Conditions:
*Discount offer is only available for a new annual Admirals Club membership purchased online. Offer expires July 31, 2011. This offer is valid for the named email recipient only. Promotion code ACQ611 must be used at time of purchase to receive discount. Receive discount off the annual Admirals Club membership fee for the first year, promotion code ACQ611. Membership rate and final discount is based on individual's current tier level in the AAdvantageŽ program at time of purchase. All rates are in U.S. dollars and subject to change without notice. Admirals Club memberships are non-transferrable and non-refundable. No other discounts or retroactive credits apply. Discount may not be applied when adding a spouse to an existing membership or renewing an existing membership. Memberships purchased with American Airlines AAdvantage miles cannot be discounted. You must be 18 years old to purchase and hold an Admirals Club membership.

Last edited by alien; Aug 11, 2011 at 3:09 pm