FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hertz Customer Service email?
View Single Post
Old Aug 11, 2011, 9:08 am
raspberryberet

Hertz Customer Service - or not!

I filled out the online customer service form, plus wrote emails to reservations@ and alpha@ both of which are on the Hertz website. I also called and left voicemails. Guess what - none were ever returned, I got automated email responses to the emails, promising follow up in 72 hours - which never came. I cannot believe Hertz has such terrible disregard for customer service - are they just too rich in customers and don't need to worry? It has taken hours and hours and hours of my time to try to make a booking with a specific need and no one seems interested in helping at all. Oy!

No need to send any more e-mails to Hertz if you haven't already done so. Just private message me your rental details and I'll personally work to get it straightened out for you. I'm really sorry that there seems to have been a mix-up with your rental check-in date. O'Hare is one of the busiest airports in the world and with the volume that goes through it is certainly possible that the car was accidentally not checked in on time. Again, my apologies.

Also, if you've already contacted Terry, don't worry about getting back to me. I'm sure he'll handle it.

Mike McDowell
Innovation Architect
Hertz[/QUOTE]