FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Enrollment Interview Experiences and Questions Asked in the Interview
Old Aug 9, 2011, 3:15 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
When I went for my "interview" at JFK, about two years ago, I felt it was more a conversation than an interview; the agent logged my passport into the system, and looked at my drivers license, took my picture and fingerprints for both hands. He explained how the system worked and noted that since planes are very dry, to rub my right hand on my forehead before placing it on the fingerprint reader, he also suggested (in case an "X" came up on my slip at the end of the GE process) to have a customs form filled out as a backup. He did ask if I had omitted any info form my application, and I added a flight I had taken just 5 years ago. The whole process took less than 10 minutes (it would have been even shorter, but his terminal was sluggish.)
[Very few documents I have have my real physical address; nearly everything is listed at PO Box (in a different city)--including my drivers license, I did bring my lease and a rent bill, but he did not ask for any of these.]