FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Rewards & CSP Benefit Changes
View Single Post
Old Aug 7, 2011, 4:01 pm
robyng
In memoriam

Originally Posted by Happy
My 2nd statement closed yesterday.

There is a restaurant charge on Aug 4th.

However I only see the 1x spend earning posted in my UR account. Despite I met the $3K this cycle, the 50K bonus has not posted, nor the additional 1pt on restaurant charge bonus.

The statement is not online yet so no way to check. Would wait till statement is viewable online before calling / SMing.

I also got a big hard cover brochure of UR program today via mail - it does not mention any 2 x spending bonus other than the airline booking via UR travel center.

I wonder if the 2x bonus on dining and other categories only applied to cards applied after 7/17?
The bonuses apply to charges on existing Chase SP cards on purchases posted on 7/18 or later (the program changed). Bonus points should appear on the website after the date that your monthly statement closes.

FWIW - I have always found Chase reps to be knowledgeable and friendly. There are no long telephone wait times either. If you have questions - you should give them a call first. 99 times out of 100 - they'll be able to answer your questions.

And to the person who mentioned "time shares" - time share rentals are counted as hotel stays/travel if coded correctly by the vendor. Robyn