FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA Confiscates Pregnant Woman's Insulin, Ice Packs
Old Aug 5, 2011, 4:54 pm
chollie
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA,RR,NW,Delta ,UA,CO
Originally Posted by goalie
<grrrrrrrr> Just once, I'd really like to see an "I'm sorry" statement from the TSA. I know "it hurts real bad" to say it but c'mon TSA, it's not like I'm asking you to produce a flying pig....
Closest I've ever seen was when one of our non-SAT resident TSOs (real or alleged) posted after the most recent Tom Sawyer episode.

Our resident TSO (real or alleged) posted something to the effect of needing a smiley icon of a head pounding against a wall in frustration.

Without all the usual "we don't know the whole story, the video is misleading, there may be more here than meets the eye (which is why TSA isn't releasing the video), we don't have sound, something else may have been going on that completely exonerates TSO or shifts the blame somehow to the pax, this never happens at our airport, I've seen similar situations and it was always the pax fault."

Of course, I suspect the only reason this pax was given the benefit of a doubt is because Pistole would never have apologized to him the first time if there had been a ghost of a chance to blame the ruptured ostomy bag on something Sawyer did or said.