FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport {US-CO}
View Single Post
Old Aug 2, 2011, 5:24 am
DarF2001

Programs: United 1K Hilton Gold
This hotel is one of my favorites in the chain. Simple but I'm always there on business. Always within budget. As a diamond, always get the suite upgrade - usually room 431. Breakfast is good, quick service. The lady working there treats me like I'm tipping with $20s, not $2. Once had the black stuff backing up the sink issue but staff fixed it right away. I think the AC once went too, moved me to another room no questions asked (it was another suite exactly one floor lower).

I can't report on the shuttle since I always have a rental car. DEN airport in general is a traffic mess so I imagine ANY hotel shuttle there is slow, based on my experience with the various car rental companies (I have no particular loyalty, they all suck there).

Only complaints is that the internet sometimes isn't good enough to run a slingbox and the TV does not get VS (but then again who does?) so during hockey season I'm heading over to the bar. Thats more the fault of the dysfunctional NHL and a$$clown Gary Bettman but I digress...