FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andaz Liverpool Street - London - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 31, 2011, 10:36 am
MojaveFlyer

Programs: UA MM
Excellent stay

Just finished 3 nights at the Andaz by Liverpool Station with the family (tourist trip) and loved it. I was using GP points and when we showed up to check in discovered that in some haste I'd made the rez for the right day of the week but the wrong week! Oh no. Thoughts of quick search for a bed in London dissolved when after a brief consult they said they had space and could honor the rez. What a relief, they were really helpful ^

We enjoyed the fact that the mini-bar is stocked daily with a good supply of complementary non-alcoholic drinks (booze available too but not free). Found the room to be amazingly quiet, despite blaring telly from the room next door and weekend pub crowds on the street. Spacious room, excellent free wifi, solicitous staff, rather good location for getting around. Really had an excellent stay and would love to go back! Big ^ to the staff.

BTW if you like "Indian" (I use the term generically) food, Brick Lane is a short walk away and is jammed full of small restaurants - the touts on the street will offer you deals so bargain away